DATE/TIME OF INCIDENT: 10/6/17 12:45am
LOCATION: 3203 S. Dairy Ashford Road. HPD Westside Station
- PER RADIO TRAFFIC, HCSO Disp 4 radio traffic indicated they needed EMS immediately for medical for a deputy
- PER RADIO TRAFFIC, HPD Westside dispatched to respond to their station parking lot for a deputy down due to possible fentanyl exposure
- Female deputy transported by HFD.
- Unclear how she became exposoed to fentanyl. Multiple undercover plainclothes deputies on scene and believed she is undercover as well
- DRUG INFORMATION: Fentanyl is 50-100x more powerful than morphine and just touching a few milligrams of it is enough to cause a fatal overdose.
VICTIM INFORMATION: N/A
SUSPECT INFORMATION: N/A
HANDLING AGENCIES: HCSO