DATE/TIME OF INCIDENT: 4:15 AM, Friday 11-10
LOCATION:5900 block of Bollinger Rd
- Santa Clara County Fire and Santa Clara County Sheriffs office responded to reports of a vehicle into a home.
- Initial responding units arrived to find a white honda which had struck the front of the corner house
- vehicle went into the front of the house, protruding at least 1 foot into the house per the Batallion Chief on scene
- Power was disabled at the circuit breaker for the living room, and there is some water flowing.
- Utility companies and Building and safety have been notified
- A family of 7 was asleep inside the house at the time of the accident
- Driver declined transport, complaining of only minor injuries, and was released at scene. He claims to have fallen asleep at the wheel, prior to the crash