DATE/TIME OF INCIDENT: 10-8-17 5:39 PM
LOCATION: 911 E Chapman Ave
- A solo vehicle traveling west on Chapman Ave lost control
- The vehicle took out multiple electrical stands along the sidewalk before plowing into the side of an AT&T building.
- No one was believed to be in the building
- The driver, who appears to be the solo occupant, was treated on scene by paramedics.
- A hydrant was also struck and the hydrant landed in the building. Geyser was quickly shut down by firefighters
- Edison and building & safety requested
VICTIM INFORMATION: Male adult in his 50s
HANDLING AGENCIES: Orange PD, Orange Fire & Rescue