DATE/TIME OF INCIDENT: 09-20-2017 at approximately 3:00 pm
LOCATION: 26000 block of Scott Victor Circle
CITY: Moreno Valley
- At approximately 3:00 p.m., an deputy involved shooting occurred in the 26000 block of Scott Victor Circle.
- San Bernardino County Sheriff Deputies were conducting an investigation which led them to the city of Moreno Valley.
- When deputies approached the suspect in front of a residence at the location, a deputy involved shooting occurred.
- The suspect fled the area after the shooting.
- No injuries to law enforcement personnel or civilians were reported
- San Bernardino County Sheriffs requested the assistance of Riverside County Sheriffs central homicide unit who responded and have assumed the investigation.
HANDLING AGENCIES: RSO
SOT(s): PIO Chris Willison from Riverside County Sheriff’s Office